¡Bienvenido! Conectarse Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Witch + Tax Collector

Enviado por Klifiek 
Klifiek
Witch + Tax Collector
13-May-2005 13:03
The Witch bewitched the Tax Collector, but the money at the end of the round went to the Tax Collector, and not to the Witch. Should'nt that money go to the Witch because she receives all special properties of the character she bewitches. Is this a bug, or a rule I misunderstood?

Thanks!
Klifiek
Klifiek
Re: Witch + Tax Collector
13-May-2005 13:46
Meanwhile, I found a discussion/poll about this topic in this forum. A lot of it is in Spanish, so I don't understand a part of it. I don't know what the result of the discussion was. Maybe this is not a bug. (if not, than it is a very strange rule, certainly if you take the opinion of Bruno Faidutti on his forum into account, but I don't want to start the discussion again.)
Please let me know if this is a bug, or a (strange ;-) ) rule.

Thanks!
(Love your site!)
Klifiek
benwa
13-May-2005 13:54
It's a strange rule (an interpretation of the WM of the site, Achiles). This subject has been widely discussed. There has been a poll on the forum to see which option was preferred, but the result of the poll was to keep it as it is (personnally i don't like it too much, but...the majority rules).

In the same way, when the Witch bewitches the Thief, it is the Witch that chooses the victim of the Thief (the robbed character), but if there is any gold robbed, the gold goes to the Thief, and not to the Witch. So there is very little interest in bewitching the Thief/Tax Collector (which are thus relatively safe characters). Anyway, if you bewitch the thief, maybe you better choose to rob a character that is not in the game, in order not to enrich the Thief.

Klifiek
13-May-2005 15:16
Thank you for your answer.
I have to agree with you, I don't like this interpretation either (and the designer of the game agrees with us), but indeed, the majority rules.
We simply destroyed our game, and decided never to play with the witch anymore.

Klifiek
13-May-2005 15:53
An example, If you bewicth the bishop, the warlor can destroy the wicth´s district, but not the bishop´s ones; it´s the same interpretation.
otherwise, if you bewitch the architect, it´s you who receives two cards, not the original player. I don´t know, neither i agree with this rule, but i arrived late, so it was already decided
20-May-2005 21:27
This case (the architect) is explicity especified in the official game rules.

Achiles(X)
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar