¡Bienvenido! Conectarse Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

round lost

Enviado por Milky 
round lost
02-July-2006 20:49
Hi everybody!
this is the third time I faced this bug.
the game dosen't allow me to play my turn. sad smiley

this time happened in game 'una a tiempo real' a 3 players game to 8 districts

was round 5, I've seen the thief, the bishop and the merchant.
I've chosen the merchant (I'm sure) but if you check the gamelog the other two players have been "called", me not... if I'm wrong and I chose one of the other characters instead of the merchant I should have played anyway...

am I the only one who had this problem?
is there anything I can do?

Achiles, help!!! smiling smiley

thanks
M.
Re: round lost
03-July-2006 01:28
Sorry for the late in response, but i was on holidays (a very short holidays).
I am very sorry with your strange case. The problem are the same that before, but in the past, you nitice it before the other people could play, so i was able to fix it it. But in this case, the other players have played their turns, and you not (as the other cases, you have no character chosen). I have no new clues, but due to the posibility to loose the turn (i not previewed such a posibility), the bug is much more important and it must be fixed inmediatly. But i have no new clues, and is confirmed that only pass to you.
I have no power to undo the game until the lost turn, but i'll try the same case wont happen again.
Please, when you choose a character, if the character do not show after the page refresh, notice me inmediatly.
Sorry again, i am so confused...

Achiles(X)
03-July-2006 23:38
Hi, in game " para kien kiera jugar ahora" I've just chosen the character (the magician) but I can't see it. but the "you have seen" characters are the three I didn't choose. I don't know if this is connected with the "jump the round" thing but as you asked I'm here to report promptly smiling smiley

thanks for all your efforts
(and as I've already told, take it easy, it's just a game! winking smiley )

M.
04-July-2006 02:23
fixed.

Achiles(X)
07-July-2006 22:30
hi, I'm here again sad smiley
in game "DX: IA que ayuda a jcdenton" I've chosen the character but I can't see it and that character (the diplomat) is one of the "you have seen" cards

ciao smiling smiley
M.
07-July-2006 23:33
That game's id is:
[ciudadelas.frenopatico.net]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Towards World Domination!
(but never quite reaching it)
08-July-2006 03:58
This time has been more difficult to fix... (i have made some cheat, but a legal one...)

Achiles(X)
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar