¡Bienvenido! Conectarse Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Powderhouse and 8-districts-bonus

Enviado por RoKeN 
RoKeN
Powderhouse and 8-districts-bonus
08-April-2005 12:12
Sorry too much spanish for me on this forum so I don't know if this topic has already been treated smiling smiley

In one of my last games, Klannad built his 8th district so gains the corresponding 4 points. Then, at the same turn, Albrecht built the powderhouse and destroyed him a district with it.

(First question by the way : should it be possible ? I don't think so : the districts of a player who completely built should be totally protected - against the warlod/diplomat AND the powderhouse)

So, Albercht destroyed a district of Klannad but he kept his 4 points bonus. So, when I built my 8th district on the next turn, I got only 2 points...

Is that a bug or is that done on purpose ?

RoKeN
RoKeN
Re: Powderhouse and 8-districts-bonus
08-April-2005 12:31
Something not clear for me : Askalab built his 8th district. Then I built the powderhouse and when I decided to use it against Aska, I couldn't !! What's up with this card ? Does it works on random games only ?
08-April-2005 22:14
The powderhouse cannot be used against a player who has already closed the game (unless a towerbell unclosed the game again). At least, this is the manner it must be working. I am sure that the powderhouse normally dont let you crash a district of a closed player...
It must be a bug, but if you can tell me some peculiarity (exist this word?) of this game, for try to understand the cause of the bug?
The game is much more interesting when somehing works different in distint games with similar circunstances, but it is not a feature (; , its a evil bug.

Achiles(X)
09-April-2005 05:09
Explicacion es español: Lo que pasa es que uno cerró la partida pero consruyendo el "destruyecosas" (este alzehimer) y lo uso para destruirme a mi un distrito, yo no habia cerrado pero el si. Entonces al destruirme mi distrito el se "descerró". Eso es lo que pasó.
09-April-2005 05:38
Si ocurrió así, entonces funcionó correctamente. Aunque es raro que con la pila de partidas que llevas, el alemán ese que te cambia las cosas de sitio no te haya hecho olvidar eso, si no puedes recordar el nombre Polvorín (;

Roken, klannad says that you build the powderhouse and closed the game, but use the powderhouse to destroy a district of klannad. May be the game is not the same, but this is a right situation.

Achiles(X)
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar