¡Bienvenido! Conectarse Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Lee primero antes de postear!!! / Read first before posting!!!

Enviado por Achiles 
Lee primero antes de postear!!! / Read first before posting!!!
21-September-2006 14:12
Esta es la sección para postear fallos y bugs encontrados. Ahora mismo
el único fallo reconocido (los demás reniego de ellos (: ) es el bug de la
Bruja - RoBot (un día se arreglará, confiad en mi...), así que postead la id o el nombre de la partida y lo arreglaré en cuanto pueda.
Así que si vais a postear
un nuevo bug, por favor, leed al menos los encabezados de los post de la primera página, o mucho mejor, usad la fantástica función de Buscar que trae el foro, pues seguramente ya ha sido posteado antes ese fallo. No olvideis también leer el FAQ y las reglas caseras.

Como recomendación, leed las habilidades especiales de los personajes que viene en las reglas o en la sección de Personajes en el panel azul de la izquierda.

Si pensais que la web se ha equivocado al contar los puntos en una partida, mirad bien todos los distritos o buscad en las reglas, ya que el servidor tiene la costumbre de nunca equivocarse al contar.

Si has leido hasta aquí, adelante, ya puedes postear!!!

---

This section allows players to post bugs. Currently the only recognised bug there is (I will forever deny the others (: ) is the RoBot-Witch bug (some day it will get fixed, trust me...), so if you encounter it post the name of the game o the game id and I will fix it when I can.

If you insist on posting in this section a new bug, please read the thread titles on the first page, or, better yet, use the wonderful search function. Chances are your bug has already been reported by someone else. Also, dont forget to read first the FAQ and the house rules.

I also advise you to read the detailed account of character's special abilities im the 'Characters' section in the blue panel on the left hand side.

If you think the site has made a mistake adding up the points in a game, look carefully at all the districts and consult the rules as the server has a habit of never making mistakes when adding points up.

If you have read this far and you still think you should post, go right ahead!

Achiles(X)

Editado 3 vez/veces. Última edición el 08/08/2008 13:41 por Achiles.
Re: Lee primero antes de postear!!! / Read first before posting!!!
21-September-2006 16:54
English version

This section allows players to post bugs. Currently the only recognised bug there is (I will forever deny the others (: ) is the RoBot-Witch bug (some day it will get fixed, trust me...), so if you encounter it post the name of the game o the game id and I will fix it when I can.

If you insist on posting in this section a new bug, please read the thread titles on the first page, or, better yet, use the wonderful search function. Chances are your bug has already been reported by someone else.

I also advise you to read the detailed account of character's special abilities im the 'Characters' section in the blue panel on the left hand side.

If you think the site has made a mistake adding up the points in a game, look carefully at all the districts and consult the rules as the server has a habit of never making mistakes when adding points up.

If you have read this far and you still think you should post, go right ahead!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Towards World Domination!
(but never quite reaching it)

Editado 3 vez/veces. Última edición el 21/09/2006 17:12 por Achiles.
21-September-2006 17:12
(Muchas gracias, en realidad te estaba esperando (; )

Achiles(X)
21-September-2006 17:19
A mandar!
winking smiley

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Towards World Domination!
(but never quite reaching it)
21-October-2009 00:40
i switch to english. i had a problem bruja/robot in the game 'toilet paper'. mariano told me to advise you, Achilles, so it could have been possible to solve this case or further once for all. namely i bewitched the robber whom was a robot and i didn't have the possibility to go on with my game. it just let the turn to the following charachter. in the gamelog it appears that i've went on and played but just ended my turn. i cannot really totally deny that this was not just a mistake of mines, it happened all so in a click. can you take a look on the game? thx anyway
Miroslav
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar