¡Bienvenido! Conectarse Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Our names

Enviado por RoKeN 
Our names
04-August-2004 18:30
What about having the possibility to change our name ?

A player will be identify with an ID (something like a primary key in a Dcool smiley AND his name. If he changes his name, his first name will appear (for example betwenn []).

Thus (with the ID), no one will cheat with the classification (create pseudo-players).

The aim of this idea is to avoid us to post messages in several games to inform the other players that we couldn't play for a few days.

For example, I'm gonna have holidays next week. Instead of informing other players in 5 or 6 games (sorry, I play a lot of games, but less than you, Achiles yawning smileyp), I just change RoKeN into RoKen in holidays, and my name in a game is RoKeN in holidays [RoKeN].

What do you think of that ?

RoKeN, not really in holidays winking smiley
Re: Our names
04-August-2004 21:43
The names are unique. Truly, all users have a unique id. Change names to another one not used is possible, but i'm afraid that, thinking in a future when the accounts could be destroyed, let in a pair of places, the name in characters, not the id. (ex. , the gamelog). For this, i would prefer to not change thy name. Your idea is a good one, but the name only can have 15 characters, and "RoKeN in holidays [RoKeN]" have a few more...
I am not increase the characters in name or games until i have no other option...
I you want to launch a broadcast i all your games, i can do something...

Achiles(X)
05-August-2004 10:47
This idea is good too... and will be welcome smiling smiley
05-August-2004 12:25
The broadcast are working now. Dont abuse for this... only for important messages...

Achiles(X)
NimofB
22-August-2004 12:22
I am sorry, when testing my account, I thought the button was for the player profile, and it was a broadcast on all my games instead (I really didn't know).

So I apologize to all the players in games with me for the same message they received on them...

(I just discovered the forum today, I didn't know).

NimofB.
22-August-2004 15:37
Dont worry, really ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US (:
(i really love this quote)

Achiles(X)
27-August-2004 21:14
TO AS?, jeje, Achiles ese inglés to polluo como se nota : )
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar