¡Bienvenido! Conectarse Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Game creation limited !

Enviado por Askalab 
Game creation limited !
20-August-2004 17:31
Hi everybody !

These times, when I look at the "waiting games", I obtain thousands of NimofB (cheater...).

What about a limitation for the creation of games ?

For exemple, we can't have more than 5 games we have created wich are "waiting to begin". If we want to create another, we'll have to wait until we start one the five others.

What about ?
Re: Game creation limited !
20-August-2004 17:36
Excellent idea!!! Oh, you're so cute, my little Askiny :-)
20-August-2004 17:40
Benwa... I'll finish to kill you ;-p
20-August-2004 17:47
In this case, i suggest you to play a game with me with the assassin enabled... dear Askie ;oP
20-August-2004 17:56
LOL !!

that won't make the subject answered... anybody to join us ?
20-August-2004 18:00
In Addition... a game at the state "waiting for players" should be automaticaly deleted after one week waiting !
21-August-2004 16:32
(sorry, i didnt see this post)
I waiting games limit could be interesting, but is rare than a player creates too many waiting games simultaneously (except NimoFB, of course). The waiting games already are automatic deleting enabled. When a waiting game pass 10 days without changes, it explodes. A change means enter or leave the game. It works correctly, i have seen games to explode for this.

Achiles(X)
21-August-2004 17:04
good thing smiling smiley

thank you Achiles smiling smiley
NimofB
22-August-2004 12:20
heh, what's wrong with me wanting to play tons of games ?

I log several times a day, so I don't make anyone wait longer than for any other player.

If you don't want to play with me (why not after all), don't join my games (you can see the players in a waiting game before you join it) ?

There are several players joining games I've created (like the potato nation series which is around 110 games now I think), and nothing wrong happened in them as far as I know.
btw, as far as I can remember, NimofB has been the only player using this computer playing in the potato nation series (except maybe Wilfried for a few games, a friend that we showed the game to when he came on holidays, but Achille can check he is now back home and using a different computer).

NimofB.
22-August-2004 15:42
DOnt worry, create as games as you want. The clean system is working right. (in amarriner, your are going to collapse them (: )
I dont mind the IP or to play in the same computer. In my machine, sometimes plays a lot of different people...
Too, a lot of the spanish people are proxied by web (port 80) involuntary. Thanks to Telefonica de España (all we hate them).

Achiles(X)
Askalab
28-August-2004 20:51
Well, by the way, is there any way to remove Matel Logic and the other virtual player from the list (in the classification, for example) ?

RoKeN
30-August-2004 01:58
There is a system (i hope it works (: ) that if a player is 2 months without login, it account pass to a disabled state. A disabled account cannont log in and isn't shown in the ranking. A simple mail noticing me is enought to reactivate it.
Of course, i can disabled an account by hand, but wont do it without a heavy reason. If a player wants his account disabled, only need to ask me...

Achiles(X)
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar