¡Bienvenido! Conectarse Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Diplomat

Enviado por RoKeN 
RoKeN
Diplomat
27-October-2004 09:34
Firts, congratulations for the new look of the forum ! Great !
Secondly, I'd like to know something about the diplomat : the rules say that it can't exchange districts with a player who built all his districts. But if the diplomat built all his districts, can he exchange with another player (to get the color bonus for example) ? I think he should not be able to do that...

RoKeN
RoKeN
Re: Diplomat
27-October-2004 10:34
BTW, this should be the same thing for the warlord and the great wall : if the warlord built the great wall and wants to destroy himself a district, the cost is the real price of the district (except for the great wall)...
27-October-2004 13:23
The diplomat exchanges district between two players (one of them must be himself), but I consider that the official target is the other player. Because of this, I consider that when the diplomat has closed de game, he can exanche districts while the other target dont have closed yet.
I dont understand what you want to say over the warlord. The warlord can destroy himself, but he cant do it if he has already closed, and if he have the Great Wall, the cost to destroy himself increase by one (great wall included):

Achiles(X)
RoKeN
28-October-2004 02:06
Well, I think the cost to destroy should be increased by 1 for the great wall (isn't it precised on the card ?).
And about the diplomat, I experienced that :
in a previous game, I build the great wall and chose the warlord nearby the end of the game (something like 7th district). When I wanted to exchange one of my districts with one of another palyer, I had to pay the difference (1 gold) just as if I didn't build the great wall (I exchanged a 1-gold district with a 2-gols one). I think this shouldn't have happend, should it ?

RoKeN
28-October-2004 02:19
The cost to destroy is increased by one, in efect. Dont worry if the district to destroy is yours or not. I think its working fine. You notice some bug?
About the diplomat, I understand that you want pay less golds for having the great wall. It not working so. The great wall increase the cost of your buildings to be destroy or exchanged. But if you have de great wall, exchange another district dont would increase the cost. Actually, i havent think in this before. I suposse that the code dont modify the cost of a exchange doing by you, if the great wall is yours. If the great wall is owned by your target player, the cost is increased surely...
Uff, i hope explain clearly... (you said you choose the warlord in your second paragraph, i understand you want to say diplomat)

Achiles(X)
RoKeN
20-January-2005 12:59
I don't remeber if this have benn precised before.

In the game Scanners, I chose the diplomat. When I wanted to exchange a harbor (4 gold) with the great wall (6 gold), I couldn't because the cost was 3 instead of 2. I thought that the great wall power was valid for each OTHER district, wasn't it ?

RoKeN
20-January-2005 13:21
I have never seen ot before. In spanish text card, it says "your districts". In bruno's website it said "each other district". I hate the hole rules due to a different versions or translations. I dont know if they do it intentionally or if is so difficult to make all versions identical.
What say the lastest version in french? (the text of the card, don see any web...)

Achiles(X)
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar