¡Bienvenido! Conectarse Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Nuevos Distritos / New Districts

Enviado por Achiles 
Re: Nuevos Distritos / New Districts
08-March-2005 10:23
I cannot do a massive broadcast each moment. They are too many people. The people that arent used to participate in the forum, arent cared by rules (as a general rule). I decided time ago to use the forum to poll and discuss. I cant abuse of the internal messages.

Achiles(X)
09-March-2005 16:23
But you do it some times, and its not like there is a poll every day. You think they do not care, but in fact you have not given them the option. I do not think it would be abusing the internal messages as it is a very rare occurrance and people can ignore the broadcast (like I do most of the time winking smiley ) if they want. I bet you you'll get more responses my way (meaning that people do care, they are just too shy to go on the fora).

Why don't you try it out? One possible question to try would be: do people mind me using the internal messsaging system to ask their opinions on rules and stuff? Please reply to this message with YES or NO.

09-March-2005 17:33
No. This is a lot of work to me (classificate a hundred of messages) (and i can cheat it... a temptation...)
If they want to tell us their opinions, the forum is the ideal place to do that. If they are too lazy to enter the forum and interact with the site, they arent too worried for rules...
Some people ask me things by mail, but is almost the same as the internal messages. Is one to one, no one to many people.

Achiles(X)
Mariano
10-March-2005 02:55
I must agree with Achiles, massive internal messages aren't that easy to manage. Using a forum to post messages, polls and the like is much more useful and allows more people to participate for longer times if needed.
Anyway, if someone is interested in some poll (even to begin it), he can enter the forum anytime.
last but not least, we cannot change rules everytime we like. In fact, we all should thank Achiles to spend some of his time in the site, and every change needs achiles' time....
10-March-2005 03:25
Thank you very much. I am agreed with you a lot (;
Time is one of the most valuables things on earth (not the most, however)
But i can spent some of my scarce time yet in this site.
(I must beat Ilandrea yet...)

Achiles(X)
10-March-2005 14:56
While I agree that asking people to responde to Achiles using the internal messages is insane, I think that he can send a message like:

"Hay una nueva encuesta en el foro, si quieres dar tu opinión pasa por url en español

There is a new poll on the forum, if you want to give your opinion, go to english url "

How's that?

----
Loise: No pasa nada Superman. No es culpa tuya. El sistema funciona así, no puedes hacerte cargo de los problemas de todos.
Superman: Podría hacerme cargo de los problemas de todos si gobernara este país. Y a decir verdad, no hay ninguna buena razón por la que no debiera hacerlo.
Superman Red Son

10-March-2005 21:02
Mariano, I do not think anyone intends for the rules to be changed every time we like and I am sure we are all very appreciative of Achiles's efforts.

The problem with the fora is one of awareness. Even though the link is there as plain as anything most people do not notice it (as they do not notice the FAQ or the House Rules section), hence my suggestion.

Kynes's suggestion is good, but what about a link in the main menue with the latest poll like they have in other websites? I am sure you would be able to cannibalise the code and it would eliminate the need for counting responses altogether (either on the hypothetical poll thread or the PMs).
Vamos, a ver, pero como podéis decir que no os gustan las cartas nuevas, y preferís jugar con la mierda del tesoro imperial (que no le gusta a nadie) y el torreón (uh, que superpoder da el torreón).

Tiene muchas más variantes así el juego, y gana en emoción, según pienso yo. Además, así os tendréis que replantear estrategias. No se, a mi me encantan los nuevos distritos, y creo que se deberían mantener. De hecho igual me los imprimo y los meto en el juego de cartas original.

Saludos

Además, bastante curro tiene el pobre Achiles como para que le deis más caña
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar