¡Bienvenido! Conectarse Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Double account

Enviado por Arnold 
Double account
14-December-2006 18:56
gillou31 and judoboy31 are the same person. Came from the same town have the have same age and play the same game at the same time!(but they lost
however) ban for him!
Re: Double account
14-December-2006 20:56
I cannot ban to anybody, that isnt my policy for the site.
In fact, it is rare that a multiaqccount player put the same personal data in both profiles. I my town play several persons, with very similar ages. Even in my own computer plays a few friends.
I you think this person is cheting you, dont play with him, tell to other people that information (you are doing that now) and tell him in the face, but ban accounts is not a fair solution (it is almost impossible to demonstrate a multiaccount).

Achiles(X)
14-December-2006 22:20
Aprovecho para decir que MalFet y Malfet son la misma persona (coincide el nombre y todo; además me lo ha confesado). Intenté entrar como Malfet que creé hace años (¿2 años?) y desistí porque estaba seguro que me habían cancelado la cuenta (y razón no falta) o que no me acordaba de la clave (que todo puede ser). Pido a Aquiles clemencia y que no me banee.
Intentaré la traducción al inglés, el sumo hacedor y Drx deberían mirar para otro lado.

MalFet and Malfet are the same person. Please, Aquiles, don't punish me. I will better.
Ah! Arnold, thanks for the warning message.

Editado 3 vez/veces. Última edición el 14/12/2006 22:26 por MalFet.
14-December-2006 23:11
Yes I will do. I only want warn everyone, after that isnt a my problem anymore.

much thing are strange, they join the same game in the same time, play at the same time, they have the same number in the name, the same city and age. and they dont reply to my pm on it. isnt a fairy game...
this peoples for me ruin the game experience should be punish even only dont let them prolifering:/
A simple control on the last games of this people will clarify the dubt for me.
But I understand your policiy Achiles and I will follow your suggestion.
Thanks for the fast reply.
14-December-2006 23:35
Arnold, i know about people that really are the same, exactly for about 6 players, confirmated are the same, the name also is the same, but the seconds ends with _2. Those people does not play the same parties with the same people, but if i do not want to play with them, i don´t join his games, and when they entry in my games, i ask them to exit the game or i explode the game.

Thanks for the advise, in the next i will be alert about this player.

------------------------------
--- Yuck!
18-December-2006 12:02
My eyes have gone slightly gooey after reading all this, but it seems that somehow communication happened so I shall keep my red marker firmly capped.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Towards World Domination!
(but never quite reaching it)
18-December-2006 21:15
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

----
Loise: No pasa nada Superman. No es culpa tuya. El sistema funciona así, no puedes hacerte cargo de los problemas de todos.
Superman: Podría hacerme cargo de los problemas de todos si gobernara este país. Y a decir verdad, no hay ninguna buena razón por la que no debiera hacerlo.
Superman Red Son

19-December-2006 12:04
muy bueno DrX!!!!!!!!!!
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

YO QUIERO BAILAR!! grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley
Malditos conductores de autob?s... mira que darme un golpe en el coche!!!!
19-December-2006 14:06
sad smiley

------------------------------
--- Yuck!
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar