The bewitched thief
03-August-2007 18:24
Hi.
I´m playing in the game "Novijen, Heart of Progress". We are in our 3 round, and i have bewitchet the Thief and steel the Abbot, but the 4 gold coins went to the player who are the thief, and not to me, who have bewitchet it. Is this correct? In the Charaters profile does´t say nothing about this. I think its a Bug.
Re: The bewitched thief
03-August-2007 21:19

This question has been asked several times (is surely the question most asked in this forum). You can find a lot of references in the forum about it (in english, too) and in the FAQ

[ciudadelas.frenopatico.net]

The subject is that the witch only steal habilities during her second phase (the construction one, the phase she stole to the other character). In this moment, she get the habilities at the begin of the round and the normal ones (so she decides who player is being to be stolen). But she ends her turn, and the crime occurs when the stolen player raise his character. In that moment, the witch is not bewitching, so the money go to the original thief.

Achiles(X)
18-September-2007 21:22
Nothing in the rules implies that the witch wouldn't get the stolen gold. It doesn't make sense. Why would anyone wanna bewitch the thief if your ruling would hold true?

Please ask Mr Faidutti on his own forum:

[www.sergelaget.com]
21-September-2007 01:53
bewitching someone is always profitable, even if the witch doesn't get gold for it ....
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar