¡Bienvenido! Conectarse Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Bewitched robber kept the money!!confused smiley

Enviado por Toms Job 
Bewitched robber kept the money!!confused smiley
08-October-2009 22:49
Good evening,
in "Survival of the dead" game the bewitched robber kept the money.
We can call it "Super robber bug" smiling smiley
thanks
Re: Bewitched robber kept the money!!confused smiley
08-October-2009 23:45
Ops... you call it thief!
09-October-2009 00:18
it is not a problem, just a rules issue. These are the things that make the Witch a hard-to-play character

Reading the rules, they say that you the witch becomes the bewitched character after the bewitched choosed money or card. Ok, that fine. So when time comes for the thief to choose who to rob, the thief is bewitched, and the witch is thus the thief an he's left to choose who to robe. Fine, isnt it? smiling smiley

But then something happens. The witch plays all actions he's allowed, and finishes his turn. then, the witch become a witch again, and the thief recovers his thief-habilities back. That's according the rules, isnt it? So when the time the robbed character shows up ... sloten money should be given to the thief player. that happens to be real-thief, the witch is then just a simple and pure witch,. So, according to the rules ... who should get the money? yeah, you guessed it, the real thief smiling smiley

Pure game rules.

I must confess it is not what intuition would point as his first course of action, but rules are this way. To be followed, not to be intuitive :$

This point has been endlessly discused in this forum in Spanish previosly. Some search on the forum may provide you a deeper view on the subject, if you can read spanish smiling smiley

Regards!!!

PD: Did i explain it fine, Achi?? grinning smiley grinning smiley
09-October-2009 00:23
Oh well...
Rules are rules... thanks for your explaination!
It never happens to me and really seems to be a bug!
Anyway, thanks again and I think I'll use the bewitched thief more carefully winking smiley
09-October-2009 00:38
no problem, lad!! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
Have fun in the games!! grinning smiley
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar