¡Bienvenido! Conectarse Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Factory

Enviado por RoKeN 
Factory
27-July-2004 12:28
Achiles, in the second edition, the factory power has changed : you can draw 3 cards with 2 golds (instead of 2 cards with 3 golds). Can you cahnge it, please ? I think it's too expensive to pay 3 gold for only 2 cards...

Thanks

RoKeN
Re: Factory
27-July-2004 13:20
I have studied this case recently. Certainly, the text in second edition has changed. I hoped it was a errata. pay 3 golds to get 2 cards is a bit expensive, ok. But it can be useful, it saves me a pair of games. But if want to empowered de Factory, is more than enough pay 2 golds to get 2 cards. If yu get 3 cards for only 2 golds, it becomes all-powerfull. better than all the others draw Districts. Why need you a Library to make an action to draw 2 cards or an Observatory to make an action to draw 3 cards an take 1 if you can make an action to get 2 golds an invert this golds in take 3 cards with the Factory?
It left the other cards obsolete. I can allow here a District with less cost value be better than a District with more value (Factory Vs Library). I Actually thinking taht Bruno is getting old...

Achiles(X)
27-July-2004 17:58
IMHO, 3 gold for 2 cards is too expensive (quite useles i think).

2 gold for 3 cards is funnyer, but maybe a bit too powerfull (especially if there is no magician in the game).

So I would vote for:

3 gold for 3 cards

or eventually,

2 gold for 2 cards.
27-July-2004 19:12
This is more reasonable, i'll do a poll for this (but here the people dont read much the forum...)

Achiles(X)
NimofB
22-August-2004 12:38
if Bruno changed it to 2 gold for 3 cards, he probably had his reasons ?
22-August-2004 15:18
Without try to offend him, i dont think bruno has thought too much at change of this rule. Pay 2 for 3 is better than all the other cards for a lot of margin...
Basically, is take an action to draw 3 cards, with the adventage that if you has the money, you dont need to take an action. I continue to think that it's unacceptable, but i'll accept the decisions of the majority...

Achiles(X)
23-August-2004 18:29
Have you often play with this card ? After some use, I really think it's better with "2 golds for 3 cards"
01-September-2004 16:58
See the pool of the factory and vote in it. All the post here speaking about it has nosense in my opinion. Thanks smiling smiley
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar