¡Bienvenido! Conectarse Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Tesoro Imperial/Imperial Treasure

Enviado por Dyr 
Dado que se están haciendo numerosas encuestas sobre cartas para su revisión. Opino que hacer una sobre el tesoro imperial sería tambien aconsejable. El Tesoro Imperial es una carta mala y que debería poseer un valor fijo de 2 más las monedas de oro que tengas en ese momento, eso la haría almenos una carta aceptable.

As we are making a lot of pools about cards for their revision. I think that make one about the Imperial Treasure would be advisable. The Imperial Treasure is a bad card and it would have a static value of 2 plus the money you have at the moment, these make it a card more acceptable.
Matilda
Re: Tesoro Imperial/Imperial Treasure
28-July-2004 19:01
como minimo que valiera uno.
28-July-2004 23:35
nada, nada.
es como cuando tienes el monedero vacia, que te sirve de poco
29-July-2004 01:42
Ok, de acuerdo. Aunque no me parece b ien cambiar cartas a la torera, si ya se está haciendo, pues se hace con el tesoro imperial, que le hace falta. Al menos que el combo no esté en endiñarselo a oitro en el último momento...
Pongo otra votación...

Achiles(X)
In the standard game, the imperial treasure is indeed a bad card.

But, with the special characters, there are things to do with a bad card, like swapping it with the Diplomat to make a player loose points.

+ there is a situation where the Imperial Treasure is not so bad:

If there is no thief in the game, but a tax collector, the imperial treasure can be very interesting, because there are no possibilities for your ennemies to steal you the money in it, and with the navigator, the Imperial treasure can suddenly take a big value in the last turns.

So, I would keep it as it is.
29-July-2004 12:00
Ok, I understand you, but a purple card has low valor if it only valor is give to another player with the diplomat. A card with a bonus must have a bonus, no a malus to try to give to another player in the last minute...

Achiles(X)
NimofB
22-August-2004 12:35
it should be 4+X.
I totally agree that compared to others purple cards, this one hasn't got a high value. Why not, as NimoFB jsut said, fix its value to 4+#GP ? This would make it a stronger card no doubt about it !

RoKeN
25-August-2004 17:57
May be too stronger, but for this is the imperial treasure poll...

Achiles(X)
Mi primera partida que jugado aqui el tesoro imperial me sirvio para ganar la partida. Solo construi esa carta y luego me infle con el navegante. Yo por mi la dejaba tal como esta
30-August-2004 13:42
mmm... eso se ha intentado un par de veces, pero nunca lo he visto en funcionamiento a plena potencia. Puedes decirme el nombre o el id de la partida?

Achiles(X)
Gonzalo
31-August-2004 15:53
Jaja. Apuesto a que no habia ladron en esa partida smiling smiley
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar