Re: what does ASDRSD mean?
19-January-2005 16:14
where did you find that acronym?
19-January-2005 17:01
Comments in games.
19-January-2005 18:17
Its odd, both Tania and Chenchu Perez said it in 2 different games. When I asked what it meant, Tania said "uf" in both games. Are they the same person, or does it mean something common, and its a coincidence that it was said by both of them? Doies anyone know what they mean?
19-January-2005 21:42
I think that that was just a test of the broascasting system.

----
Loise: No pasa nada Superman. No es culpa tuya. El sistema funciona así, no puedes hacerte cargo de los problemas de todos.
Superman: Podría hacerme cargo de los problemas de todos si gobernara este país. Y a decir verdad, no hay ninguna buena razón por la que no debiera hacerlo.
Superman Red Son

19-January-2005 21:44
An old trick was to note who character you must kill or steal or something was to send a coded message, a memo. Here exist personal notes per game, making this old method unnecesary. Also it can be a coded message to other player indicate what character must be killed or stolen, but internal messages make this unnecesary, too.
Conclusion: I have no idea about the meaning of this comments. May be a personal joke between Tania and ChenchuPerez.

Achiles(X)
20-January-2005 12:34
Certainly nothing I've ever heard of. We are as puzzled as you are, mate.
Edith
22-January-2005 10:03
I have no idea about the meaning of "ASDRSD" but chenchuperez wrote the same day this "word" in ALL his games (I play a lot of games with him)
????
22-January-2005 17:10
Maybe they're supposed to be a couple of smilies, usually composed of 2/3 characters, with letter "D" used as a big open mouth. Perhaps they thought by typing that that it was gonna be translated into two smily icons... I have to admit they don't look too good as smilies, though.

On the other hand, ASD are next to each other in the keyboard and letter R is not too far away.

We'll keep investigating.

:-D
22-January-2005 20:37
Perhaps asking him directly might solve the mystery. Failing that we could ask Grisom.
22-January-2005 20:42
I commented both times asking "What?" smiling smiley
22-January-2005 20:47
Ah, and no answer? The plot thickens...
22-January-2005 20:53
DrX Escribió:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Perhaps asking him directly might solve the
> mystery. Failing that we could ask Grisom.

Nay, that would spoil all the fun!

asD rsD

22-January-2005 21:01
How 'bout this:

Abbotized Sorcerered Donated Robbed Stabbed Diplomatized

asD rsD
22-January-2005 21:04
Agh en su tiempo libre se dedica a la criptografia... tongue sticking out smiley
22-January-2005 21:08
Nah, I'm letting other people do it for me. Actually, I had assumed it was a spanish acronym I wasn't getting. Guess not. smiling smiley
25-January-2005 00:44
You guess right! Acronyms are very rarely used in Spanish.
chenchuperez
10-March-2005 02:48
weno mas vale tarde ke nunca. fue una ekivocacion no sabia que se enviaban mensajes a todas tus partidas y eso fue lo que paso. asi que gracias por tan larga espera a esta misera respuesta. viva malaga y sus malagueñas wapas jajajjaa suerte a todos
10-March-2005 03:11
Solucionado uno de los misterios más misteriosos de la humanidad... (:

Achiles(X)
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar