¡Bienvenido! Conectarse Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

What if the witch doen't bewitch ?

Enviado por RoKeN 
RoKeN
What if the witch doen't bewitch ?
07-April-2005 18:54
Is she playing her whole round, that is to say, can she built ?

RoKeN
Re: What if the witch doen't bewitch ?
07-April-2005 19:07
Yes, I do that sometimes when I don't want to be bewitched and I don't particularly want to risk bewitching a character may not be there.
RoKeN
07-April-2005 19:27
Oki thanks smiling smiley

My new question is now : is that a good thing ?
On the one hand, it is : the witch may play normally as every other character. On the other hand, choosing the witch could be considered as the obligation to take a risk...
07-April-2005 21:08
I don´t think so Roken, sometimes i choose the "killer" not to kill anyone, just to not be killed by someone and play my turn . With the witch it is the same.
RoKeN
08-April-2005 01:15
Not wrong, that's just what I did for my last future-won game winking smiley And that's why I asked for this question : I was afraid to HAVE TO bewitch and to have a chance to lose my turn smiling smiley

Thanks
08-April-2005 09:32
You can think of it as "the only hability of the witch that turn is that she can't be bewitched".

----
Loise: No pasa nada Superman. No es culpa tuya. El sistema funciona así, no puedes hacerte cargo de los problemas de todos.
Superman: Podría hacerme cargo de los problemas de todos si gobernara este país. Y a decir verdad, no hay ninguna buena razón por la que no debiera hacerlo.
Superman Red Son

Ulin
11-April-2005 18:49
I, in fact, losed a game because in the last turn when I was supossed to build my 8th district I bewitched the wrong character (and everyone laugh at me, evil people ;P)

Ulin
11-April-2005 20:45
Evil people? What do you mean, neither me nor matilda were there so therte couldn't have been any evil people there. Perhaps you meant impish, or naughty, or misbehaved.
ulin
12-April-2005 10:58
you're wrong ^__^ cos matilda was actually there. But at least I could get a job as tresaurer of her fan's club xDDDDD

PD ¿Que napias hacemos hablando en ingles entre nosotros? xDDDDDDD
12-April-2005 12:08
si yo estaba y no tenia la bruja, es que de verdad el mundo se esta llenando de gente malvada que no le dejan a una realizarse como ente maligno. sad smiley
ulin
12-April-2005 18:11
sera por eso que fui castigado perdiendo la partida una vez que la tenia ganada... XDDDD
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar