¡Bienvenido! Conectarse Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Necesito un sistema de puntuación / Need a Ranking System

Enviado por Achiles 
Necesito un sistema de puntuación / Need a Ranking System
22-June-2004 12:44
Pues eso, que necesito un sistema de puntuación. He estudiado bastante el tema, pero no he llegado a una conclusión definitiva. El sistema de amarriner no está mal del todo, ya que beneficia al que gana mucho más que al que pierde, pero también incita a jugar partidas con el mínimo de jugadores posibles.

Otra posibilidad es el hecho de dar puntos fijos, como por ejemplo, al ganador se le da un número de puntos como jugadores implicados hubiese, pero esto hace que beneficie mucho más al que juega, haciendo casi imposible a jugadores tardios escalar en el ranking. Un sistema basado en categorías, como el del ajedrez, podría servir...

I need urgently a ranking syste. I have studied it a lot, but nothing... The amarriner system isn't too bad, but it benefits a lot the three player games.

Other posibility is to give fixed points, for example, the winner receive an amount of points equal to the number of players in the game. This cause a lot of benefit to a player that plays a lot, making very difficult to a lately account to rise in the ranking... A category sistem, similar to chess, could be work...

Achiles(X)
Have you seen the ranking system developed by Askalab and his friends on the yahoo eGroups forum.

Its here:

[fr.groups.yahoo.com]

The name of the file (.xls) is "Classement citadelles" (the two others are a classment system for torneys, buit not ranking)

In the "classement citadelles" file, you have many sheets. The first one "Calcul" is for calculation of the points... the fourth one is and older but easyer method of calculation (which I prefer... but, well, there's a concesus about the other...)

If you have questions, dont hesitate to ask on the group forum smiling smiley
Re: Necesito un sistema de puntuación / Need a Ranking System
25-June-2004 11:39
Thanks, i forgot to download this. It look nice. I hope I can interpret the system. Excel and french confuse mi mind... (:

Achiles(X)
25-June-2004 11:54
The old system you like is very corious. I thought somethin similar, it covers the two main points that disturb my mind... I dont sure if it ake justice in ties, but i like it too...

thought i know Excel, but the formulas seems ancient chinese. I dont understand fully the new system, but at least temporality I'll try to implement the old one first, to test it...

Achiles(X)
25-June-2004 12:55
You know if exist some algorithms in a language that I can understand? I only need the generic idea of the system...

Ok, i have understand fully the algorithm, but there are a fail with a tie game ( 2 or 3 winners).

Achiles(X)
Hi, I created this ranking system, so if you'd like some help, ask me when you want !! :-)
Hace poco que he creado la primera versión "SSECCA", el cual es un sistema clasificatorio de puntuaciones para partida/s y/o campeonato/s de cualquier juego con número variable o no de jugadores, con un mínimo de dos jugadores.

Puede ser un poco complejo, pero tiene un gran potencial, espero que sea lo que buscas.

Descarga aquí la documentación:[miarroba.com]
He subido ya la versión 1.1 ya que tuve que cambiar unos asuntos importantes.

[miarroba.com]
01-August-2004 15:32
Muchas gracias, lo estudiaré a ver que tal es.

Achiles(X)
Ya me contarás. Como quiero dejar perfecto el documento he añadido un ejemplo mas (Ejemplo E) a él.
02-August-2004 02:33
Ahora mismo la url no me va. y eso?

Achiles(X)
Entra siempre por:

[miarroba.com]

Ahora estoy en proceso de crear un software para SSECCA aunque de momento no hay nada fijo.
How about a system where the points you win/loose depends on the ranking you have compared to the ones of your opponents ? (in addition to other factors like number of players, number of district).

It is easier to win versus 8 people playing for the first time, than versus 3 players doing their 1000th game, don't you think ?

The better the opponents (compared to us), the more points we should win.

NimofB.
22-August-2004 15:19
The actual ranking is as you says...

Achiles(X)
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar