Bad boy
19-August-2004 02:47
NimoFB, bad boy, bad boy...

Achiles(X)
Re: Bad boy
19-August-2004 10:43
Speaking of bad boys, who is this Metal Logic I see for the first time today and who already won 15 games out of 15 (and so who is the first...) ?

RoKeN
19-August-2004 13:07
Well, i don't know who is Metal Logic, but it's stange...

All the games he won are in 4 districts...

I dont see the point to play games in 4 districts...

But well...
19-August-2004 15:21
Metal logic and the others are accounts created most probably by NimoFB. All the games are cheated to win always Metal Logic, maybe by hand or maybe by bot or something...

Achiles(X)
19-August-2004 16:04
"fly" looks like the other acount.
lose 15 matchs and the responsive is 6 minutes

smiling smiley

no hay 2 sin 3
19-August-2004 16:06
Noooooooo !
And I've just joined some games... so sorry.... :-/
19-August-2004 16:41
I suggest : Achiles, can you write a script such that each point Metal Logic wins is lost by NimoFB ?
This would be funny, wouldn't it ?

RoKeN
19-August-2004 17:08
Yes : and each game won by NimoFB give one point to everybody winking smiley
19-August-2004 17:14
jajaja, how old are NimofB?. Their actions suggest that are young, veeeeery young......
19-August-2004 18:09
yeap... sure...
20-August-2004 01:28
I cannot condemn their actions by rules. The trick used is a very old one, but i cannot do nothing. I suggest you not to play with him. This neither a good action, but the unique legal.
It's a pitty, but when you see the ranking, imagin the second as the first. In amarriner is necessary to ignore the 23 first players aprox...

Achiles(X)
NimofB
22-August-2004 11:52
Bad boy ?

First, we are different players to play on the same computer.

Only Mental Magic doesn't exist as a real player : we wanted to make tests to try to understand the ranking system and see if the points gained / lost depended on the difference of district points at the end of the game (it seems not to be the case : you don't win more points if you win by far).

No other players than the ones playing on this computer played in a game with Mental Magic in it !!!!!!!!!!!!! So no one can say he's been stolen points !!!!!!!
WE (NimofB, fry, gigi) lost points to Mental Magic, but no unaware other players did !!!! So how can you say our tests with Mental Magic are "cheat" ?
We just lost our points to see how the game works !!!
Usually cheating is about gaining points, no losing some LOL

My english is not very good, so tell me if your understand what I said ?

NimofB.
NimofB
22-August-2004 12:08
I am administrator of a website, so I know you can easyly check the IPs Achile smiling smiley

we only did 15 tests with Metal Logic, we didn't know it was enough to place someone in the 1st place lol. (this seems to prove the ranking system should change).

You can remove "Metal Logic" from the player list, we finished our tests with it (sorry for the regular players that suddenly saw this "thing" take the first place, that wasn't the goal).

Honnestly, with the knowledge we have, we would have changed IP before each move if we wanted to cheat...

There are differences with the french game 2nd edition, and we've been testing a lot of things to see those differences and understand how the game works online (lots of things are fine, except for (1)the Imperial Treasury that should be 4+X, (2) number 1 should be playable in a game with 3 players).

Let's hope you'll understand the points explained here. smiling smiley

NimofB.
NimofB
22-August-2004 12:45
A last note, you say NimofB is a bad boy, but NimofB has got 15 wins in 77 games played. Cheating would have placed NimofB in the 1st place of at least in the top5 don't you think ?

NimofB.
NimofB
22-August-2004 12:50
Doing our tests, we noticed a "sort of" critical bug.

I can't post it on the forums because it is too easily abusable.

How can I transmit it to Achille (e-mail, etc...) ?

NimofB.
22-August-2004 15:31
I know that you can win the games, your only bad think is to put a ghost player in the top of the ranking. Some people like the ranking (me too (: )
(another think, it's Metal Logic, no Mental Magic)
If you want to know the ranking system, you can ask freely. The explain in the House Rules is poor, i know...
Really is different than the french. The seconds editions of the games in each country are different. They seem to use the country distributions as versions...
Too, i have some different rules...

The critical bugs, i known a lot, but i have no much time now to correct it. Maybe in septermber i'll do a great revision. I have prefer to hide the bugs by silent, hopely the people dont found the bugs... (:

You can post freely to my mail account ( achiles@frenopatico.net )

Thanks to you metal logic, i found a serious bug in the responsiveness. I hope that the fix work correctly...

Achiles(X)
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar