Enviado por Benwa 
Benwa
Ranking question...
28-December-2005 15:35
--------------------------------------
Monica : Wins 6 / Ties 3 / Played 128
--------------------------------------

Is this a real player ?????

Is it possible, even if you don't play very well, to loose 119 games on 128 games played ?????

To my opinion, there is a big "luck" factor in Citadels, so even if you don't play so good, you still have a good chance to win the game.

To my eyes, it is unpossible to get such a bad score... Unless you do it voluntarily !!! And if this last option is a reality, then I would advice anyone to avoid playing with such a player... this is not cool...

Edith
Re: Ranking question...
28-December-2005 16:47
I'd play 4 games of three players about she: elpk fistronek, monica i Edith (the four games the same persons...) but, 3 of them I'd win and the other "empate"
If she isn't a real person... she don't use this nick for win...
Somebody understand my bad english?
Edith
28-December-2005 16:49
I'd play 4 games of three players about she: elpk fistronek, monica i Edith (the four games the same persons...) but, 3 of them I'd win and the other "empate"
If she isn't a real person... she don't use this nick for win...
Somebody understand my bad english?
Edith
28-December-2005 16:52
sorry, I'd send the same message twice...
Benwa
28-December-2005 17:09
It still doesn't make sense to my eyes...

Maybe it's a challenge to have the lowest score... I don't know...

Or a terrible lack of luck in game... but well, then I suppose she must have thousands of lovers waiting in front her bedroom door :-)
28-December-2005 17:56
or probably she is learning to play because she never hasn´t played smiling smiley

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
tongue sticking out smiley grinning smiley El novio molesta pero no impide grinning smiley tongue sticking out smiley
Haz click y gana mil euros -> [www.albinoblacksheep.com]
28-December-2005 18:20
I fear her, the 0 score ranking never had been tested yet...
I play with mnica and she plays normally, i have win her, but i didnt notice that she loose intentionally.

Achiles(X)
Benwa
28-December-2005 18:30
I don't think it needs more than 10 games to learn the game...

Well, it seems she really has no luck at all then...
28-December-2005 18:31
for another side,it´s points you win if you play with her,i don´t see the problem grinning smiley

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
tongue sticking out smiley grinning smiley El novio molesta pero no impide grinning smiley tongue sticking out smiley
Haz click y gana mil euros -> [www.albinoblacksheep.com]
mariano
01-January-2006 20:35
i must confess....

i played one of the games Monica won.
10-January-2006 20:09
I have played with monica (not rebember who won) and I donñt see enything strange, she can be very unlucky or the worst player.

?Que es vivir si no el dolor de estar vivo?
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar