¡Bienvenido! Conectarse Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

e-mail adress / contact other players

Enviado por Benwa 
It would be nice if we had the possibility to join other players by e-mail to send them a password for a game. I'd like to play some games with some players I only see on the site, but sometimes its not easy to organise with the message system in current games.

The best option would be a system that dont let us know the adress of the recepient (the adress is given during the inscription on the site) and where all the messages are directed/redirected by the site... but this would be complicated, i suppose...
Re: e-mail adress / contact other players
09-July-2004 02:16
I have working now in a small user profile, the little information of each account that i can show. The posibility of show your email account is a poor solution, for the moment... Basically, only will be show the wins, ties, etc... , the genre , the email (optional) and the responsibility indicator (i hope tomorrow will be half-implemented). What do you want seems me a lot of difficult (:

(i'll make a evaluation of your suggestion, I promise you)

Achiles(X)
Certainly, it would be interesting. If more people giver their e-mail account, it will be more easy. But the people are distrust.
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar