¡Bienvenido! Conectarse Crear un nuevo perfil

Avanzado

Agh's characters

Enviado por agh 
Agh's characters
05-October-2004 22:58
First of all, sorry for using English, but this way our French friends (among others) will be able to understand me... :p

I just wanted to share with you some new characters for Citadels I came up with. Suggestions are welcome, of course.

1.- Saboteur: You may pay 1 gold or 1 card and announce a character you wish to sabotage. When that character is called, you take his action instead of him.

Note: the sabotaged character player can still build, receive gold for color districts, etc.
2.- Spy: You may announce a character who would receive gold for color districts. When that character is called, you receive 1 gold for each one of his districts of the appropriate color instead of him.
3.- Druid: You may take a look at the hand of a player which hasn't been called and mark all districts but one. If called, the player will only be able to build the unblocked district.

Note: players with 0 or 1 cards are immune to the Druid.
4.- Princess: You receive one gold for each noble (yellow) district in your city. You can keep the crown or give it away to another player. If you give it away, you take one card from the deck.
5.- Hermit: Immune to the rest of characters. You cannot build districts of cost greater than 3 gold or violet districts. If you receive the crown from the Emperor, when you're called you pass it on to the next player.

Note: you don't receive any gold coins for your blue districts.
6.- Banker: You receive one gold for each trade (green) district in your city. During your turn you can store up to 2 gold in the bank. Gold in the bank cannot be stolen, doesn't pay taxes, cannot be taken away by the Emperor when giving away the crown and doesn't count for the Abbot.

Note: gold stored in the bank is "safe gold" that can be spent as regular gold.
7.- Bard: You receive one gold for each special (violet) district in your city. When the Bard is called you receive 1 extra gold and 1 extra card.
8.- Advisor : You receive one gold for each military (red) district in your city. You may exchange two districts belonging to other two different players at no cost.
9.- Buffon : You may change the color of any 3 districts at no cost.

I won't be as naive as to propose Achiles to implement them, I know better than that smiling smiley

agh
Re: Agh's characters
06-October-2004 19:24
I think 'Jester' would be more appropriate for Chr. # 9.
Alvers
07-October-2004 02:38
07-October-2004 11:13
these are interesting, for sure.
DrX
07-October-2004 15:35
Or even Buffoon... but never buffon.
08-October-2004 02:36
Your alternative characters are very curious, and some of them are original and well balanced. I like it. But i pretend to have a normal citadels web server. The changes that i made are for necessity or for rules holes....
If you have Photoshop's Lore and a color printer, I recommend you to do the characters to add to a normal deck of Citadels.

Achiles(X)
DrX
08-October-2004 16:22
Wow Achiles, there was so much spin in your answer that I'm still giddy from it. Have you ever thought about a career in politics?
08-October-2004 16:43
No, i'm not interested in politics. I simply dont know too much english. you have look that i not use babelfish to post things in the forum (;
Tha mean of my words are that i like the character exposed, but not want to implement it because i want a normal game. Too weird is now with my house rules...
I i have enought time, i could implement it as a separated server, with a system of take characters of a pool of invented characters or something...
If all players donate a pair of euros monthly, i'll not have need of work and i could work all day in the citadels server (;

Achiles(X)
DrX
08-October-2004 17:55
Nah, you misinterpret me. I think you are perfectly reasonable about it, I was just admiring the sugar coating winking smiley

I'll be a tad more undiplomatic and say that IMHO most of agh's proposals, while quite imaginative, would be sorely unbalancing (sorry agh winking smiley ).
Lo siento, sólo pueden enviar mensajes si está registrado.

Picar aquí para entrar